Adult Sunday School
These classes meet at 9:45 AM
- Adult Bible Study: (Room M8) A traditional discussion-based study that focuses on the content, characters, and geography of the Bible.
- Family Faith: (Room M5) A smaller class learning how to lead their families in a Christian manner. Currently discussing current events and faith, using Faithlink as their main resource.
- ESOL: (Welcome Center) A discussion of the morning sermon for adult ESOL students.
- Good News: (Room M16) A very large conversational-style class of mixed ages discussing a very wide variety of topics and sharing wisdom, opinions, and truth with each other. We use a variety of materials and feel free to extend lessons across weeks as we explore a topic and learn how to incorporate it into our lives.
- Growing Christian Families: (Room C42) A class for anyone desiring to learn how to grow family relationships in faith using biblical principles.
- Joy: (Room C58) A low-homework class of many ages (30+ to 70+), helping each other make and keep their discipleship relevant. Teaching/Facilitating rotates among members, uses a range of resources such as videos, books and discussion guides.
- Rob Forrest: (Room C40) A conversational-style class that is searching for Christian responses to current issues. Named after a well-beloved pastor who retired after serving here in the 1970's. Currently studying current religious events.
- Sharing & Caring: A discussion based class that uses a variety of topical materials such as books and dvd-based resources. (Room C41)
Additional classes include the Women's and Men's topical Bible studies and occasional pastoral Bible studies. Special classes also sometimes meet on Monday nights during IMPACT.