You Can Read the Bible
As a church this fall we are focusing on the gospel of Mark.
Our goal is that everyone in the church will get to read or hear the gospel of Mark between September 13 and October 11.
Here is how we plan to do it!
- New Sermon Series on Mark “You Can Read the Bible”
- Weekly Small Groups, reading Mark for Everyone by N. T. Wright. Email Pastor Drew for more information.
- Sundays at 5:30 pm, hosted by Miriam Faunda at St. Stephen’s (starts September 21)
- Mondays at 7:00 pm at the Miller Family House in Burke
- Mondays at 7:30 pm at the Sherwood Family House in Annandale
- Tuesdays at 7:00 pm hosted by the Diaz family at St. Stephen’s
- Tuesdays, at 7:30 pm, hosted by Jerry Taylor, at St. Stephen’s
- Wednesdays at 7:30 pm, hosted by Bill Tirre at St. Stephen’s
- Let us know if you would like a daytime opportunity. We can accommodate.
- Daily Reading Guides sent to your computer, phone, or tablet. Click HERE to subscribe!
- And the main event: THE GOSPEL OF MARK LIVE
a story-teller experience October 4