Stephen Ministers are specially trained lay people to provide one-to-one Christian care to hurting people in and around our congregation. Lay caregivers (called Stephen Ministers) provide one-to-one Christian care to the bereaved, hospitalized, terminally ill, separated, divorced, unemployed, relocated, and others facing a crisis or life challenge. Stephen Ministry helps pastors and congregations provide quality caring ministry for as long as people need it. Stephen Ministry is an internationally recognized lay-led pastoral care movement.
Are you someone who needs some special care?
- You can receive quality, Christ-centered, confidential care for their hurts and needs
- You can find hope, healing, and a new sense of self-worth through the support of a Stephen Minister
- You can know you are remembered and supported by our congregation in times of personal difficulty
- You can receive ongoing care for continuing needs long after the onset of a crisis, when many others may have forgotten
- You can grow in a deeper relationship with our Lord as you experience God’s unconditional love through a Stephen Minister
If you have a healthy relationship with the Lord and feel called to a ministry of caring for others, perhaps God is gently guiding you into Stephen Ministry.