Thanks to our many online options, giving to St. Stephen’s is more convenient and safer than ever. Below are the tools and portals you can use to support your community church.
- Secure giving portal via Vanco Services
- eGiving makes it simple for you to give exactly how and when you want. You can make a one-time donation or set up recurring gifts right from your computer, tablet or phone.
- You never need to worry about your donation making it into our account. Unlike with checks which can be misplaced, our payment solutions provider ensures your personal information remains secure.
- Never worry about forgetting your cash or checkbook at home again. With eGiving, you can make a donation right from your phone.
- From your eGiving account, you can view past donations, update bank account or credit and debit card information, and set up recurring gifts or adjust existing ones.
- With eGiving, you don’t have to physically be at church to contribute. Use our church’s convenient eGiving tools to donate anywhere.
- Your generous donations support our mission, operations and many ministries. By setting up recurring donations online, you enable us to maintain financial stability and plan for the future.
- The Vanco Mobile app can be downloaded for free at the Apple App Store or at Google Play. Once downloaded, open the app and type United Methodist Church and search for St. Stephen’s.
- You can easily give to St. Stephen’s on PayPal.
- Give to the Permanent Endowment Fund
If you have any questions about any of the giving portals at St. Stephen’s or if you encounter any challenges accessing them, please call our church office at (703)-978-8724.
If you would like to mail a donation to St. Stephen’s, please send it to:
St. Stephen’s United Methodist Church
9203 Braddock Road, Burke, VA, 22015
Thank you again for your support. God bless you.